Classic note cards and envelopes – choose font and colour
Classic design note cards with envelopes with a large choice of font styles and colours, mix and match to suit your own style.
Matt printed on quality 350gsm card.
Buy in numbers of 12, or for the ultimate gift choose a presentation box of 15.
A hand written letter means so much more nowadays, our flat A6 personalised note cards have just enough room for writing short and sweet messages.
This quality personalised writing set also makes a perfect birthday, anniversary or new home gift.
Your details will be placed onto the note cards as per the examples shown.
How to order…
Select your options from the choices below.
Choose type of purchase, envelope type, packaging etc…
Add your text and design choices.
Into the personalisation box, as per the examples shown.
Checkout and wait for delivery!
If your order requires a draft review, please check your email within 48 working hours.
In the personalisation box I need to know 3 things:
- Your text for the top and bottom of the note card.
- Your chosen font.
- Your chosen font colour.
A draft will be sent to you via email to review before printing, please make sure you pass on your email address at the check (and check your junk inbox, just incase!).
NOTE CARDS – FLAT A6 350gsm
- FSC certified bright white smooth card or
- 100% recycled card non-bleached with occasional flecks
- Premium White – FSC Certified or
- Quality Kraft brown – 100% recycled brown envelopes with flecks or
- Quality unbleached White laid – 100% recycled a slight laid texture or
- Thin Grey – 100% recycled awarded the ‘Blue Angel’ certification
- Compostable cello pack – 100% bio-degradable or
- Kraft card wallet – 100% recycled or
- Luxury Gift Box – 80% recycled embossed with our logo
- Your order will be posted 2nd class, inside a protective packaging
- Your text will be copied and pasted in place – please make sure all capitalisation, spelling and grammar are correct
- Colours may vary to those seen on screen
- The design is printed with a 3-5mm margin from the edge of the card (this may not be shown to scale on the examples)